Sunday, May 24, 2009

no sleeping in for me!

awake @ 7 on a sunday?! tragic. but at least i can take a nap later if i want to. i didn't sleep all that well last night so i got up and made coffee/breakfast.

i'm off to umstead state park in a couple of hours for a nice hike, and i'm looking forward to it. i haven't run since thursday, but i did go for a 3-mile walk yesterday. walking is nice too.



i craved one of my usual breakfasts this morning: ezekiel english muffin, almond butter/banana, fruit (blueberries, strawberries, cherries - i love summer berries!). plus a calcium/mag/zinc and b50 complex (woot, look at me!!!!). actually, i know quite little about vitamins but my nutritionist recommended them... i figure my body can definitely use a calcium boost since my bone density is already substandard.


pretty pretty fruit...


oh and, i need to clean the apartment... funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

1 comment:

  1. I don't sleep in either! I just wake up at somewhere between 6-7 everyday, no alarm needed.

    Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete