- aged mahon cheese (spanish-- like a tangy/firmer cheddar) - about an oz.
- strawberries - 2 large
- blueberries - $2.50 for a PINT! - large handful
- avocado - roughly 1/3
- caramelized walnuts - 3-4, broken up
- wild rice tempeh - approx 2 oz., cut into cubes
- herbed spring mix (w/ dill, parsely, cilantro)
- 1-2 T lowfat honey mustard dressing
i've been feeling lonely today/tonight, and so i'm trying to treat myself as lovingly as possible, and this beautiful salad helped-- i know i need to be very deliberate with my food when i'm feeling lonely so that the disorder is not an option.
my cat is apparently needing some comfort too... she rarely chooses her "catbowl" on her own volition unless i happen to be sitting on the couch beside it. i'm pleased to see her in it though... my modern cat furniture purchase is actually getting some use...
i startled her (gently!) to get her head to pop out for a picture...
alright, off to blockbuster to rent me some HOUSE, because i need something to do!