Saturday, April 4, 2009

earrrrly bird

i woke up at 6:30 today, and then finally got up at 7. i went to bed after 11, so that's not all that wonderful... but i actually feel awake and refreshed. i must be getting old, since i can't remember the last time i've slept past 8:30.

i was contemplating yogurt for breakfast, but when i peered into my fridge, i noticed that i had a half-eaten chobani from a recipe last week... and so i decided to have a little of this, and a little of that.

around 3 oz. chobani with heritage flakes, a cut up fig, and a cinnamon-honey stick drizzle, 1/2 of a mango, and a flax waffle with almond butter and 1/2 of a banana


obligatory close-ups (the yogurt is hiding, i swear!):


i cannot WAIT for my run today. it is already 50 and sunny, and it's going up to the low 70's.

2 comments:

  1. nice weather! it's like over 90 degrees here in singapore and I'm dying. I wish I could enjoy spring now.
    thanks for adding me to your blogroll, I'll make sure to add you too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum i love how strong and black your coffee looks (i love it that way!!!) and most people i know have it weak aha, i just started reading your blog and its inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete