i ate the other half of my honest apple-ginger bar pre-run. very yummy, but i wanted more ginger flavor, because i felt like it was hidden by the apple:
i'm now enjoying my bowl of oats, and it is ridiculously SUNNY out. what GIVES?! i mean, i didn't mind running in the rain for a change, but having the sun come out and the birds all a chirping just one hour later is a bit mean.
i have a lovely bowl in front of me:
- heaping 1/3 cup oat bran, 1/3 c water, 1/3 c vanilla soymilk
- 1/2 large banana
- 2 dried apricots, snipped
- 4 dried cherries (all i had-- WHY did i put 4 dried cherries away last time?)
- 1/4 pomegranate walnut crisp plank
- spoonful 365 chunky almond butter
lunch took 5 seconds to pack:
amy's indian spinach tofu wrap (my favorite storebought wrap-- really good when defrosted and put in the toaster oven for 5 minutes), guiltless gourmet blue corn tortilla chips, bell pepper strips... and the last square of the chipotle chili chocolate!
and of course, for an afternoon snack... it's LATTE DAY! i never tire of saying that . wow how is it already 8:26... i'm LATE!