Tuesday, February 17, 2009

currently sipping...

... this as i wait for the flavors to meld in my panzanella salad.

** 1 starch, 1 other ** (hey man, wheat is wheat)

i can't really remember the last time i drank any alcohol, let alone by myself, but i was having a marathon conversation with my sister while we both chopped our ingredients... and she decided to have a glass of wine, so i decided to have a beer along with her (virtually). the beer was dated "sell by 10/12/08" but it tastes fine . i drink alcohol so slowly... the bottle is still half full... but i can feel it already. i have to be careful, since i know alcohol lowers my inhibitions (and so can muddle my decisions when it comes to food/recovery) but i'm feeling pretty good right now so i think i can handle it. i'm too committed right now to jeopardize my recovery... or at least that's what i'm going to tell myself! and plus my nutritionist reassured me this morning that i'm not overeating.....

No comments:

Post a Comment