Saturday, February 28, 2009

i just got back from errands, and was quite hungry. but it was already 4:30 and so i thought, hmmm maybe i should just wait until dinner. i asked myself, what would c., my nutritionist, tell me to do? and once i asked myself that, it seemed quite silly. let's see... would c. want me to listen to my body and have a snack? or would she want me to ignore my body and continue to be hungry? let me think for a millisecond . i also realized that a normal person, when hungry, would eat... without this internal dialogue. yes, there are times when people plan meals around activities, but i'm not on a schedule today. so i made a snack. i was really craving cottage cheese and fruit:

1/2 cup cottage cheese with 1/2 cup strawberries, 1/2 banana
** 1 dairy, 1 fruit **

i also had a cup of tea with some milk & honey earlier (an other or 1/2 a dairy, if i care to count it). i get $.25 cups of tea or coffee from whole foods, since i work next door, and so after stopping at the yarn store to show off my overalls, i ran in and grabbed a cup. it was still raining out, so tea was perfect. i took my cup over to the bookstore afterwards for some browsing. a nice way to spend a saturday!

but my apt. is messy, so now it's time to clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment