Thursday, March 5, 2009

hungry today!

so it turned out, i needed a morning snack. guess that's cuz i didn't really, um, eat dinner last night. i was glad that i had a cinnamon applesauce in the fridge at work, which i ate at 11. that held me over until a meeting ended at 12, and i grabbed my lunch. then after lunch i still wanted something, so i ate 2 samoas from my cookie drawer ! i actually didn't think too much when i did it, which was a good thing. and i was still hungry for my afternoon snack, which i had at around 3:30.

and now, 4 hours later, i'm having a ginormous salad:

mixed herb greens (field greens with cilantro, dill, and parsely... my absolute favorite salad mix, and for only $1.99/bag), yellow bell pepper, cucumber, carrot, roasted chicken i pulled from my freezer and defrosted, goat cheese, caramalized walnuts, 1/2 an avocado, and lite honey mustard dressing. plus a piece of whole wheat sourdough on the side

seems like a lot, but it's dinner... and it's probably pretty appropriately sized...


i see my therapist tomorrow, and i'm glad. this has been an exhausting week.

No comments:

Post a Comment